Support Westacre Theatre by becoming a Riversider and enjoy a few benefits as well!
Westacre Theatre remains committed to widening access to high quality drama and creative activities for the whole community of West Anglia and especially for our young people. This means maintaining affordable prices while still offering highly acclaimed stage drama, live National Theatre screenings, Wednesday cinema, young people’s workshops, art tuition, craft workshops and an ever-changing programme of art exhibitions.
Westacre Theatre is a non-profit-making organisation and we pride ourselves on keeping overheads to a minimum. However we still require a strong base of fundraising and call on the commitment and generosity of those who love the arts to help us achieve our objectives by investing for the future.
And that is why your help is more essential than ever in today’s financial climate when official funding is being cut time after time. By choosing to support us by making a donation, everything you give goes towards the work of the theatre – and you can Gift Aid your donation too.
Riversiders enjoy exclusive benefits:
• Free programmes for all Westacre Theatre Co. productions.
• Exclusive annual Riversiders magazine with insider stories on productions, actors and some gossip!
• Invitations to all Private Views of Art Exhibitions.
• Exclusive invitations to post-show Q&A sessions with the cast on some productions.
• Exclusive invitation to a special annual Riversiders event.
Help us to keep Westacre Theatre thriving now and in the future by becoming a Riversider today. Please download and complete the form below, sign and e-mail to email@example.com or post to Westacre Arts Foundation Ltd., Westacre Theatre, River Road, Westacre, Kings Lynn, PE32 1UD
Thank you again for your support. It is so valued by the theatre Directors, staff, actors and volunteers that make up the unique gem that is Westacre Theatre.
GIFT AID notes:
1. You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that Westacre Arts Foundation Ltd. reclaims on your donations in the tax year.
2. Please notify Westacre Arts Foundation Ltd. of any change of address or circumstances relating to your declaration overleaf.
3. If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for GIFT AID, please request a leaflet
For more information or for a Riversider application form please contact the theatre on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01760 755 007. Thank you.