It is now a legal requirement for customers to wear a mask for the duration of your time at Westacre Theatre (except where it is not practical to wear them such as eating, drinking or singing) unless exempt for health reasons.
We will continue to follow the government guidance for our events:
- E-tickets will be issued as standard.
- Face coverings are required by law for the duration of your visit (except where it is not practical to wear them such as eating, drinking or singing) unless exempt for health reasons. Front of House staff will also wear face coverings.
- We will carry out enhanced cleaning of the auditorium between performances and activities.
- Hand sanitising stations are positioned throughout the building.
- Signage will be in place and audience flow will be managed in as safe a way as possible
- Public areas are well ventilated around performances.
We ask that you do not attend if:
- You have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- You have been instructed to self-isolate under the current rules.
Clinically vulnerable individuals or members of a household who are shielding extremely vulnerable individuals are advised not to attend.