Westacre Theatre has a large gallery space across our Front of House areas. We usually have between two and three different artists exhibiting with us each season, with a preference for local artists, but we also feature works from further afield.
The Gallery is open at all performance times. Visitors are very welcome on other weekdays too, but please always check before you intend to visit by calling ahead to make sure there will be someone available to open up the spaces.
We can offer artists:
- Spacious areas that are light and bright –lots of natural light by day and plentiful illumination after dusk.
- Three distinct interlinked areas.
- Scenic setting with landscaped lagoon.
- Ample free off–road parking with designated disabled spaces.
- Level entrance and floor throughout including accessible toilet.
- Wall space suitable for a minimum of 40 works, more are welcome.
- High–level track mounted hanging system ensures maximum flexibility for positioning exhibits.
- Your exhibition will be professionally curated, set–up and taken down and we will happily manage your Private View or Open Event.
- ‘Guaranteed’ footfall from Theatre audiences and Workshop participants.
- Gallery open for all performances; other opening times are by prior arrangement.
- Purchases of artworks can be paid for using card, cash or by cheque.
- Shows can be presented by an individual or group of artists.
- The standard tariff consists of a wall rental and a small commission on sales.
- The building is staffed so artists do not need to be in attendance unless they wish to be.
If you would be interested in exhibiting your artwork with us then please get in touch.